That's where we went on our honeymoon... It was a nice place. We were so young and just starting to decide what was right for us, in our lives... how could things slide downhill so horribly? I trusted you to be a spiritual strength, and not a sink in our marriage. I looked to you, to give us direction. As our good friend once told us -- her mom was the same way, and the thing that she wanted so desperately... she eventually became, thus emasculating her father.
As a man, you guys all would be inclined to blame her mom for being a "bitch"... but for the love of your marriage, your wife, your kids, your country, and especially your God... GROW SOME BALLS MAN, and own up to your responsibility that lies within!
I hate you, Nelson, for letting me flop and flounder for so many years, thinking that something was wrong with me... when it was your neglect that drove me to the lives we lead now.