skip to main | skip to sidebar

Show Me a Little Shame

This is the story of Nelson and Josie. Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Cocksucker

Nelson --

Fuck off and never talk to me again. Get out of my thoughts and dreams. Get your own damn life.

--Josie
Posted by Dorothy is at 7:41:00 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

The Way-Back Maschine

  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2005 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2004 (46)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Coming back into town tomorrow
      • Humph!
      • Toronto, Ont.
      • I'd left you a long time ago
      • Picking up where we left off...
      • Let's talk about sex
      • I want to remember the bad stuff, not for the maso...
      • Cocksucker
      • I believe it's Time for me to fly
      • Taking the gloves off...
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)