I'm not sure what you're afraid of... but it shouldn't have been me. I was always trying to be a team with you. And you always said that we could take care of things alone. The email you just sent was awful. You think that because I incurred an expense, that I should bear the cosst of it. You think that since I didn't earn as much as you... I shouldn't spend as much as you.
Every home we lived in, I painted every room. Replaced electrical switches and sockets, light fixtures, installed ceiling fans, mowed the lawn, shopped, planned meals, cooked, washed the laundry.
You are a son of a bitch. I mean it. Your mom is a bitch. You think that by keeping things under wraps, that I'll be able to be bullied easier. You want a fight? Let's fitght. It will cost you more in the end. You are a sorry bastard and I am so glad you're gone.
I hope they don't give you your guns back. No one needs to be afriad of you.