Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Goodbye to You

Josie has some things that she wants to say to Nelson... So until further notice... Josie has the floor.

Dearest Nelson,

This is officially considered an attempt at a goodbye letter, #1. Damn you! Damn you to hell! Who do you think you are? What were you doing? Fuck you, you bastard! I gave you every fucking thing that I had in my brain... everything in my heart, my mind... I GAVE YOU MY BODY! And you fucked my mind with your "depression" you fucked my heart with your controlling ways, and you fucked over my soul because you never fucked me at all!Fuck you!

What the hell? I know I wasn't perfect... but what the fucking hell? I gave you everything. I never held back. Not even when I wanted to. I gave you every ounce of love that i could give and it never seemed to be enough to make you happy. Your condesending attitude that something was always wrong with me... Your fucking sitting in judgement of me and my friend. You know, you fucker, you stupd fucking rat-bastard of a fucking loser attempting to be an emotionally disturbed, and emotionally controlling life-mate.... YOU fucked over my life. And I let you.

That is al for now. Go to hell and rot there you fucker.

Josie Marie