Next Monday, the marriage of Nelson and Josie will be over. Today, the financial part.
Have I gloated yet, Nel, that you can't take back anything you said you'd do, because it's all legal and you signed off on it? Yeah, that's right... who's in control now? Divorce waiver signed, and a monetary judgement in my favor.... hmmm... I'm not doing half-bad.
Have I told you recently, how badly you suck? You did not take me places I was interested, or even places you were interested. On the rare occasion I would take you places, I felt odd, like I had to watch over you every second, or else you'd embarass me. Oddly, I have gone out with EJ, and with Mark, and I never feel like I am taking care of them. To me, they are capable of doing that themselves.
And that sincerely makes me question what the fuck I was thinking when I fell in love with you. I wonder sometimes if you were just that hard lesson I had to learn, before really living a happy life.
I want tapioca pudding. Now. Mom's homemade.
One thing on which I agree with you: I don't like Bill Clinton. No matter what he did for the economy. Since I can't abide by liars, then I guess I can't stand G.W. either. That makes my short-list this morning, of annoyances... whether it is lying because of an active disregard for the truth... or out of simplistic stupidity.
Sigh. I guess I'll just go back to bed and not worry bout it, Nel. I'm sick of thinking of you too. When our divorce is final in a few days... I'll never be the same. And that is something I think will be very good for me.