Monday, May 24, 2004

WHy

Nelson, you called and screamed at me about my car not being financed yet and you're saying you are trying to protect yourself. You are on the attack


Yesterday I went to the house and sat on the bed and wondered what would happen if you cane home that instant. I was feeling like we would talk... maybe talk things out to a place where we are not afraid and don't hate eachother. But it's clear that you are beyond help and beyond my concern. You asked me if there was ever a time when things could have been right? Yesterday afternoon. If you walked in and didn't gross me out with your questionable hygene... maybe had a bunch of flowers and even a picnic. It might have been different.

But I don't want that to happen. It keeps hurting me over and over, each time I "what if". Get the hell out of my life. Get out of my thoughts and minds, and never come back. Stop hurting me. Stop.

You were the only one I was ever with when we were togerher and today you even questioned that. I wanted to tell you that I had been with someone else but it would have been a lie. You asked if I wanted to be free of you so I could date when I was in New Orleans. I wished I would have told you yes, instead that it was none of your business.

Stop hurting me. Stop being afraid of me so much that you hurt me. I never set out to hurt you. You have no ball. You do all this out of fear, and it's me who YOU hurt. You are a loser in the sense that you have no confidence . I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for you. No. I pity you. Loser. Leave me alone.

Always,

Josie