Aw Hell, Nelson... how long am I going to make myself feel guilty for what you've done with your life? It's actually been quite funny tonight, seeing the reactions on people's faces, when they hear that you're already getting remarried.
It's been incredibly theraputic, knowing that you are moving forward. That was what I wanted, and no matter how much I try not to give a single flying flip... I'm glad that you are moving forward. NOT that it will stop me from gloating when your marriage goes up in smoke (if it does).
For the sake of your new bride... I hope you all are happy. Does she know you are an abuser? Does she know you threatened our lives? Have you screamed at her and terrified her yet? What about her babies? Have you forgotten them in the grocery store yet? For hers and their sake, I really hope that things go well for you all.
Now get your loan out of my name, and never utter my name again -- to anyone!